What We Do
Our services help to deliver sustainable, low energy buildings in the UK.
Most of what we do applies to energy, water and ecological conservation, and is largely driven by building regulations and planning policy in the UK.
Our wide array of services include:
- BREEAM Assessment
- SAP and SBEM Calculations
- Energy Reports & Strategies
- 3D Thermal Modelling
- Daylighting Analysis
- Overheating Analysis
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- Water & Ecology Reports
- Air, Sound and Ventilation Testing
From residential developments to complex commercial schemes, we have the specialist know-how to deliver bespoke services anywhere in the UK. We also provide our services on a ‘white label’ basis to other consultancies in our sector who do not have in-house skills of their own.
Whatever you need, we deliver a complete solution, wrapped up…under one roof.
We deliver a complete solution, wrapped up…under one roof
- We provide a complete package from start to finish. Why juggle with multiple contractors when one partner can seamlessly manage it all?
- We are proactive. We know the regulations and planning policy, so we know what you need and when you’ll need it – allowing you to plan your budget
- We go the extra mile. Need advice? We are very friendly and always here to talk it through. Need things quickly? We’ll shuffle our workload so you hit your deadlines
- Our fees are upfront and clear. We don’t like hourly rates and ‘extras’, so we avoid them if at all possible. This means you can set a budget and stick to it