New Build Compliance Pack
Let us take the pain out of the regs – our Compliance Pack includes everything you need to deal with the new build energy requirements.
Energy compliance is not always top of your list when trying to pull a project together – but it becomes incredibly important when you need to get a scheme signed off and sold. BE can manage this risk for you from concept to completion.
From Part L energy targets to Part G water use – you need a partner who can efficiently deal with the process, provide expert guidance and deliver your paperwork at the crucial moments.
Our pack includes:
Mind The Small Print…
- We do not charge extra for thermal bridging calculations
- Yes you get a PEA too (Predicted Energy Assessment)
- We will never hand you back a failed SAP report
- We will never hand you back a failed water calculation
- We will always attempt to retest a failed air test if time allows
- Prices are based on a single dwelling within England – other locations may carry additional fees
- If you are working on multiple units, we can of course put a similar package together
Note: Part F Ventilation Testing is now part of the building regs requirements although not always requested by building control – if you are asked to provide either design calcs or a test certificate, let us know and we can include this within your package.