We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BREEAM Assessor to join our team and help us to achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
For the successful candidate they will join an exciting, fast growing part of our business. You will not only benefit from our existing BREEAM inhouse experience and support but also have significant opportunity to develop your own clients, projects and career path.
As a minimum we are seeking candidates licensed and experienced in assessing non domestic New Construction and Refurbishment projects who are comfortable in leading the assessment process and helping clients achieve their targets. We also welcome experience within:
- Domestic Refurbishment
- Carbon Impact Assessments
- Circular Economy Statements
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Life Cycle Costing
- Energy modelling
Personal attributes required:
- Extremely well organised and demonstrating a keen attention for detail
- Confident leading client teams and steering design team meetings
- Demonstrating a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for the subject
- You must be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison and coordination with our wider team and maintaining strong client communications throughout
What we can offer you:
Home based role, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Some limited UK travel for site visits required
23 days holiday plus public holidays (increasing 1 day per year up to 26 days)
POETS day Fridays
Over 3 days of wellness hours available per year
Cycle to work scheme
Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up
Training & further industry qualification opportunities
The successful applicant will get to work within a very welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com.