We are looking for a driven and passionate Principle Sustainability Engineer to lead our building physics and modelling capabilities, helping us to achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
For the successful candidate this role will provide a significant opportunity to lead, develop and grow key services and skills within our business, with autonomy to recruit, mentor and develop our talent across building performance modelling and simulation. There will be genuine opportunity to develop a director level role in a fast growth company.
The candidate must hold a level 5 Non Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation (NDEA), be a CIBSE Low Carbon Assessor/Consultant and demonstrate at least 5 years experience of delivering:
- Part L compliance Assessment
- TM59/TM52 overheating analysis
- Heat gain/heat loss calculations
- Daylight / sunlight modelling
- TM54 Evaluation
- BB101 performance
- Passive Design/LZC credits for BREEAM
- Energy reports and strategies for GLA/UK planning policy
The candidate must be an experienced user of IESVE software.
We particularly seek candidates with experience of carrying out:
- Whole Life Carbon assessments
- Life Cycle Assessments
- Circular Economy statements
- Life Cycle Costing assessments
- Parametric modelling
- Building services design
- Extremely well organised and demonstrate a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for the subject
- You must be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison and coordination with our wider team and maintaining strong client communications throughout.
We can provide a flexible 37.5 hour week with the possibility of some limited offsite travel, training and meetings.
Salary and benefits will reflect experience. The successful applicant will find a welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development awaiting them.
This role is flexible and home based and will remain so regardless of Covid restrictions.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.