Due to our ever growing project pipeline, we are seeking an experienced energy consultant to join our team.
The candidate must hold a level 5 Non Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation (NDEA), ideally be a CIBSE Low Carbon Assessor/Consultant and demonstrate at least 5 years experience of delivering thermal modelling assignments including:
- TM59/TM52 overheating analysis
- Heat gain/heat loss calculations
- Daylight modelling
- Sunlight Analysis
- TM54 Evaluation
- BB101 performance
Candidates will be experienced in the use of packages such as IES, TAS or Designbuilder.
You will need to bring experience of the planning and Part L building regs process. You will also have experience of writing sustainability reports and strategies for planning phases and dealing with London Plan / UK wide local plans and requirements.
- Extremely well organised and demonstrate a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for teamwork
- Be self sufficient with a thirst for research, progression and sharing knowledge
- Ability to manage time and work with sometimes demanding clients and deadlines
- Excellent communicator – the role requires strong engagement with our wider team
- Able to maintain trusted relationships with our clients and partners
In return you will receive flexible working arrangements, a competitive package and a hugely welcoming, ambitious working environment with scope for significant personal development. Hours are based around a 8.00-17.00, 40 hour week with some limited travel expected for site surveys. Location is flexible regardless of Covid restrictions.
If this is a role for you, please contact us at info@buildenergy!