We are a leading provider of environmental and sustainability services to the construction sector, supporting organisations throughout the planning, technical design and construction process.
Our passion for sustainable construction is at the heart of what we do. And our service is underpinned by trust, simplicity and an unwavering focus on our clients needs; we are key to the delivery of world-class environmentally kind buildings.
Our strength is our team and our focus is on collaboration, trust & innovation. Our working culture reflects this; we support each other, and encourage growth & learning. Sustainability runs through all we do – our operations will be environmentally positive from 2021.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Sustainability Consultant who is looking to join our growing business and develop their skills, to help achieve our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
You must be a qualified On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA), have at least 5 years experience of carrying out residential SAP Assessments in conjunction with the delivery of sustainability reports and strategies for planning phases. You will be well versed in dealing with local renewables obligations and targets, especially in London boroughs.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop into a leadership position within our business.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA), with at least 5 years experience
- Extremely well organised and able to demonstrate a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for teamwork
- Self-sufficient with a thirst for research, progression and sharing knowledge
- Ability to manage time and work with sometimes demanding clients and deadlines
- Excellent communicator – the role requires strong engagement with our wider team
- Able to maintain trusted relationships with our clients and partners
What we can offer you:
- Home based working, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Very limited offsite UK travel, with training and meetings predominantly from our offices in Dorset, Sheffield and London.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays (increasing 1 day per year up to 26 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up provided
- The successful applicant will get to work within a very friendly, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
- Training & further industry qualification opportunities
If this is a role for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!