Are you developing in Bournemouth or Poole?
Many new developments across the BH region are required to provide between 10-20% of energy demand through renewable or low carbon sources. This can have a significant impact on the design, build and compliance of your scheme.
Our compliance pack gives you complete peace of mind – seamlessly navigating you through the planning and building regs process with all the advice and guidance you need.
Our pack includes:
- Part L SAP Assessment, reporting and EPC*
- Guidance & reporting to satisfy renewable / low carbon targets (Bournemouth and Poole Policies CS2-3 and PCS 32-33)
- Part G Water Efficiency Calculations
- Part L Air Permeability Testing
- Part F Ventilation Testing (intermittent extract fans)
* SAP Assessment includes our full advice, guidance, U-values and thermal bridging calculations to meet your carbon target.
We can tailor your compliance pack to any scheme, of any size.
Like to find out more?
Just give us a call on 0330 055 34 05 , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org