Air tightness plays a critical role in the design and construction of energy efficient buildings.
Air Permeability Testing is a requirement for new buildings under Part L of the Building Regulations. Our technicians deliver air permeability testing across the UK for all types of domestic and non-domestic buildings. Air testing forms a key part of our end-to-end set of compliance services.
For more in-depth guidance head over to our Blog articles:
Why Choose Us For Air Permeability Testing?
- We can ensure a seamless building regs process when combined with SAP Calculations and SBEM Calculations
- Full UK coverage – no mileage charges
- Vastly experienced team of iATS Accredited engineers
- Advice and consultancy available throughout the design and construction process
- Practical guidance and advice prior to testing
- Smoke investigation to diagnose issues
- Same day certificates when you need them fast
Air Permeability Testing for Dwellings
Air Permeability Testing is a mandatory requirement for newly built dwellings under Part L of the Building Regulations – and a pre-requisite for producing final SAP Calculations.
Although some caveats apply for sample testing, most clients will now choose to have every individual dwelling tested in order to meet ever increasing energy efficiency targets.
Air Permeability Testing for Non-Domestic Buildings
Air Permeability Testing is a mandatory requirement for newly built non-dwellings under Part L2A of the Building Regulations – and a pre-requisite for producing final SBEM Calculations.
BE can provide air permeability testing and consultancy for any type of building, from offices, retail units, schools, and libraries to public buildings and warehouses – regardless of size or location.
Would you like to discuss your project?
Call us for a chat on 0330 055 34 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.