Do you need to meet Code for Sustainable Homes? Code level 4 is now a common requirement in many parts of the UK.
Build Energy can equip you with vastly experienced and friendly Code For Sustainable Homes Assessors to get you to reach Code level 4.
We can help you through the whole process, from initial pre – assessments for planning applications, through to post construction certification.
How We Help You Reach Code Level 4
- FREE Pre Assessment Report
- Total UK coverage from our Stroma Accredited Assessors
- All SAP related services in house to satisfy DER/TER (Ene 1), FEES (Ene 2) and Low or Zero Carbon Technologies (Ene 7) credits
- Daylighting calculations
- Water efficiency calculations
- Need a HUG? (Home User Guide). You got it
- All surface water reporting and flood risk assessment for Sur 1 & 2
- Ecology reporting for all Eco categories
Our CSH Assessors
Our CSH Assessors have been heavily involved with the Code since its inception in 2006 including the production of early stage test assessments, and having input into the original technical guide.
We have worked on several high profile developments including zero carbon developments, and are also involved with several organisations that deal with the development of our Zero Carbon future such as the HBF and Zero Carbon Hub.
Need to discuss your Code project?
Just give us a call on [xyz-ihs snippet=”Dorset-Phone-Number”] or send us your enquiry – we’ll get straight back to you.