Rooms should be available in pairs, either vertically (separated by the party floor) or horizontally (separated by the party wall). They should be complete but unfurnished.
- All wall and ceiling surfaces must be complete and skimmed
- Skirting boards, architraves and covings to be fitted
- All kitchen units in place
- Electrical sockets and switches to be in place
- Windows fitted and fully closeable with fully working trickle vents
- Internal doors in place and fully closeable.
- External doors to flats and houses to be fitted