Let us take the pain out of the building regs. Our Compliance Pack includes everything you need to deal with sustainability requirements in the UK.
From Part L energy targets to Part G water use – you need a partner who can efficiently deal with the process, provide expert guidance and deliver your paperwork at the crucial moments.
Sustainability is very much integral to the UK building standards today and SAP Calculations are very often the ‘jumping off’ point in any new build scheme.
However there will be other mandatory requirements depending on the nature of the build. Having these managed in a coordinated, joined up way by one party is incredibly valuable and can remove much stress and delay from a project.
At BE we know exactly what you need for a smooth passage through the building regs process. We can wrap everything up, manage that risk and get things delivered on time and on budget.
Depending on your scheme, our package may include:
- SAP Calculations
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Part G Water Calculations
- Air Permeability Testing
- Sound Insulation Testing
- Part F Ventilation Testing
Whether your scheme is large or small, we can create a bespoke package to take you from early design phases right through to post occupancy, and for a fixed fee too.
Mind The Small Print…
- We do not charge extra for thermal bridging or U-value calculations
- Yes you get a PEA too (Predicted Energy Assessment)
- We will never hand you back a failed SAP report
- We will never hand you back a failed water calculation
- We will always attempt to retest a failed air test if time allows
- Prices are based on a single dwelling within England – other locations may carry additional fees
- If you are working on multiple units, we can of course put a similar package together
Would you like to discuss your project?
Call us for a chat on 0330 055 34 05 or email email@example.com.