Pre-Sales Account Manager
Due to continued expansion we require a full time Pre-Sales Account Manager to join our team, working out of our Christchurch, Dorset office. If you possess the following attributes we’d love to hear from you:
- Super organised
- Confident and cheerful personality
- High attention to detail
- A positive, enthusiastic team player
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales or pricing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience within a technical environment, or the construction or environmental sectors would be advantageous. The position will require you to work closely with our project teams, consultants and partners and include a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Pricing a wide range of technical services
- Offering pre-sales guidance and advice
- Taking inbound telephone and web enquiries
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with partners and subcontractors
- CRM and pipeline management
- Managing a structured follow up process
- Managing smooth handover processes for project teams
You will manage our busy pre-sales process and be focused on growing our business with new and existing clients. Communication will be largely via telephone and email. Management of our CRM system plays a large part in this role both in terms of ensuring accurate information, and in managing the follow up processes.
This is a long term, key role for our growing business and provides a great opportunity to progress further in our company for the right person. Hours will be 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary dependant on experience. We work in a fantastic, beautiful location with good bus routes and parking. Generous team bonus structure, pension, cycle to work scheme and free mince pies at Christmas.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com