We are looking for a driven and passionate Principal Sustainability Consultant to lead our life cycle assessment and consultancy capabilities, helping us to achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
For the successful candidate this role will provide a significant opportunity to lead and grow key services and skills within our business, with autonomy to mentor and develop our talent across Whole Life assessments and consultancy.
We are seeking experience in the delivery of Whole Life Carbon assessments across London Plan schemes, single buildings and entire building portfolios. Specific experience is required within:
- Carbon Impact Assessments
- Circular Economy Statements
- Life Cycle Costing
Other desirable experience:
- Energy modelling / NDEA / TM54
- BREEAM / LEED / WELL
- Extremely well organised and demonstrating a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for the subject
- You must be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison and coordination with our wider team and maintaining strong client communications throughout.
What we can offer you:
- Home based role, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Very limited offsite UK travel
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- POETS day Fridays
- Health cash plan
- Over 3 days of wellness hours available per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up
- The successful applicant will get to work within a very welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
- Training & further industry qualification opportunities
To apply for this role please email email@example.com.