Build Energy is a leading provider of building performance and environmental services to the construction sector. Operating across the length and breadth of the UK we support organisations throughout the planning, technical design and construction process – our clients include top 50 Main Contractors, developers, architects and consultants.
Our strength is our team, underpinned by deep technical competency and a straight forward approach to being useful, responsive and trusted. Our working culture reflects this; we support each other in our development and encourage growth & learning in everything we do.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a talented Building Physics Consultant to join our ESS (Energy & Sustainability Services) team.
The candidate must hold at least a Level 4 Non Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation (NDEA), and demonstrate at least 2 years experience of delivering Part L assessments for non-domestic buildings. We also seek experience of delivering planning stage energy statements and reporting for GLA/UK planning policy.
Candidates with experience in delivering any of the following will be especially welcome:
- TM59/TM52 overheating analysis
- Heat gain/heat loss calculations
- Daylight / sunlight modelling
- TM54 Evaluation
- BB101 performance
- Passive Design/LZC credits for BREEAM
Most importantly we are looking for an individual who:
- Puts clients first
- Pays attention to the detail
- Is dependable
- Can demonstrate initiative with a drive to go the extra mile
- Is able to organise their time and workload effectively
- Is an excellent communicator
- Can bring enthusiasm, positivity and a passion for the subject!
We can offer you:
- A home based role
- Full and part time hours considered. Limited UK travel for client meetings and team events.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Health Cash Plan
- Matched pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- POETS day Fridays.
- Over 3 days of wellness hours available per year.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up.
- A very welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
- Training & further industry qualification opportunities.
The successful applicant will find a welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development awaiting them.
This role is flexible and home based – we will provide everything you need to work comfortably at home whilst also offering the opportunity to work from our Christchurch office if within range.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com.