We are seeking a sustainability consultant (OCDEA) to join our team.
The candidate must have previous experience of carrying out residential SAP Assessments. You will be a qualified On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) with experience of the planning and Part L building regs process. You may also have experience of writing sustainability reports and strategies for planning phases and dealing with local renewables obligation and requirements.
For the right candidate, this role will provide significant opportunity to progress, develop to a senior role and help our business grow and flourish over the long term.
- Extremely well organised and demonstrate a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for teamwork
- Be self sufficient with a thirst for research, progression and sharing knowledge
- Ability to manage time and work with sometimes demanding clients and deadlines
- Excellent communicator – the role requires strong engagement with our wider team
- Able to maintain trusted relationships with our clients and partners
Hours are based around a flexible 37.5 hour week with the possibility of some offsite travel, training and meetings expected.
Salary and benefits will reflect experience and skill set with addition of a team bonus structure. The successful applicant will get to work within a very friendly, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development. There will be scope for location flexibility / working from home regardless of Covid restrictions.
To apply just email email@example.com. No canvassers/recruiters please.