We are looking for a driven and passionate Sustainability Consultant to join our team and help us to achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
The candidate must have previous experience of carrying out residential energy assessments and using an established tool such as FSAP or Design SAP. You will be a qualified Energy Assessor (OCDEA) with experience of the planning and Part L building regs process. You may also have experience of writing sustainability reports and strategies for planning phases and dealing with local renewables obligation and requirements.
We welcome applications from more experienced consultants who may have further SBEM/NDEA qualifications.
For the right candidate, this role will provide significant opportunity to progress, develop to a senior role in a fast growth company.
- Extremely well organised and demonstrating a keen attention for detail
- Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for the subject
- You must be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison and coordination with our wider team and maintaining strong client communications throughout.
What we can offer you:
- Home based role, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Very limited offsite UK travel
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays (increasing 1 day per year up to 26 days)
- POETS day Fridays
- Over 3 days of wellness hours available per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up
- The successful applicant will get to work within a very welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
- Training & further industry qualification opportunities
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.