Air Leakage Test Engineer / OCDEA Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Air Leakage Test Engineer to join our team.
This is a hybrid role where you will have an opportunity to not only carry out onsite testing but also develop your career in wider energy assessment methods. You will need to possess either an existing iATS/ATTMA level 1 or 2 air tightness testing qualification.
Experience of Part F ventilation testing would also be advantageous. We would welcome applicants with an ambition to widen their skills and progress within the built environment sector.
Further bespoke training will be delivered as required. Candidates ideally should live within the southern counties. Full training, equipment, vehicle, laptop and mobile will be provided.
If you possess the following attributes we’d love to hear from you:
- Extremely organised with an eye for detail
- Strong client focus
- A positive, enthusiastic outlook
- Knowledge of construction methods and technology
- Minimum 2 years experience of air permeability testing
- Clean driving licence
- Self starter able to work autonomously, punctually and reliably
The position will require you to work closely with our project teams and consultants to deliver a consistent, best in class experience for our clients. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering onsite diagnostic and completion testing predominantly across the southern counties
- Offering pre-test and post-test guidance and advice
- Measuring from and interpreting architects drawings
- Carrying out Part L energy assessment
- Supporting clients with compliance and improvements to building performance
- Delivering full post-test reporting and certification
- Liaising with wider team
- Contributing to written and video content
This role will require regular travel to client sites focused on the southern counties but may include wider UK locations when required. Appointments may require attendance onsite between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm depending on site requirements.
The successful applicant will get to work within a very friendly, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
This is a long term, key role for our growing business and provides a great opportunity to progress further in our company in a variety of roles.
Contracted hours will be 37.5 hours per week. Extremely competitive salary DOE. Generous team bonus structure and pension.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org