We are looking for a Technical Services Coordinator to lead our day to day testing and surveying operations. This is a key role in the delivery of our specialist air tightness, acoustic and thermographic survey and testing services, helping to ensure that our engineers and technicians arrive onsite ready to deliver a best-in-class service.
We are a growing company and the role offers huge scope for development and exciting opportunities to grow with us. We are entrepreneurial and friendly, we have fun and we work hard. We believe in treating our team well in return for their commitment to our cause. If this sounds like your sort of place, please get in touch!
- Scheduling test and survey appointments
- Collating site information
- Liaison with client teams
- Co-ordination of engineers and technicians
- Calendar management
- Report management and filing
- Site feedback and reporting
- Liaison with subconsultants
- Management of CRM system and data
We are looking for some essential attributes:
- Super organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and self motivated
- A proactive nature – a desire to go the extra mile for customers
- A positive, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
We especially seek candidates with experience within the construction sector or with a technical services / consultancy background.
- Hours – 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 – 5.00pm Monday to Friday although some flexibility is possible.
- £20,000- £25,000 pa dependent on experience.
- Location is Christchurch, Dorset although for experienced candidates a remote home working role may be considered.
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays (increasing 1 day per year after 2 years up to 26 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extremely friendly, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development.
- Training & further industry qualification opportunities
Please email your interest to email@example.com.