Air Permeability Testing
Air Permeability Testing is a requirement for new buildings under Part L of the Building Regulations.
Build Energy is accredited by Elmhurst to deliver air permeability testing in the UK for both domestic and non-domestic buildings. Air testing forms a key part of our end-to-end set of compliance services.
Air tightness is an incredibly important issue to deal with when designing and building low energy buildings.
Why Choose Us For Air Permeability Testing?
- Discounts when combined with SAP Calculations and SBEM Calculations
- Full UK coverage – no mileage charges
- Vastly experienced team of BINDT & UKAS Accredited engineers
- Practical advice prior to the test
- Volume pricing for large schemes
- Same day certificates when you need them fast
Air Permeability Testing for Dwellings
Although some caveats apply for sample testing, most clients will now choose to have every individual dwelling tested in order to meet ever increasing efficiency targets.
Air Permeability Testing for Non-Domestic Buildings
Air Permeability Testing is a mandatory requirement for newly built non-dwellings under Part L2A of the Building Regulations – and a pre-requisite for producing final SBEM Calculations.
BE can provide air permeability testing for any type of building, from offices, retail units, schools, and libraries to public buildings and warehouses – regardless of size or location.