We are perfectly situated to carry out air permeability testing in the South West, from our Dorset office.
Build Energy is accredited by iATS to provide air permeability testing for both domestic and non-domestic buildings.
Air tightness, and the control of air leakage is incredibly important to the energy efficiency of a building. Want to know more? Read our Blog
Why Choose Us For Air Permeability Testing?
- Discounts when combined with SAP or SBEM calculations – we already have your plans!
- Full UK coverage from our Dorset and London offices
- Same day certification when you need it quick
- Vastly experienced team of iATS / Elmhurst Accredited engineers
- Practical advice prior to the test
- Volume pricing for larger schemes
Air Testing across Dorset
Air Permeability Testing is a mandatory requirement for new buildings under Part L of the Building Regulations – and a pre-requisite for producing a final SAP Calculation on new dwellings.
Build Energy is a specialist energy consultancy spanning the entire UK, with particular experience within the South West and London.
We can not only carry out your testing, but also take a proactive approach to ensuring that your build meets all of the energy and environmental regs.
We work with our clients to provide a packaged, managed service, allowing you to get on with the project.
Want to find out more?
For more information on the requirements and technicalities have a look at:
Would you like to discuss your project?
Call us for a chat on 0330 055 34 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.