We are a leading provider of environmental and sustainability services to the construction sector, supporting organisations throughout the planning, technical design and construction process.
Our passion for sustainable construction is at the heart of what we do. Our service is underpinned by trust, simplicity and an unwavering focus on our clients needs; we are key to the delivery of world-class environmentally kind buildings.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Sustainability Consultant to join our growing business and help us to achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
The candidate must hold a level 5 Non Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation (NDEA), be a CIBSE Low Carbon Assessor/Consultant and demonstrate at least 5 years experience of delivering:
• Part L compliance Assessment
• TM59/TM52 overheating analysis
• Heat gain/heat loss calculations
• Daylight / sunlight modelling
• TM54 Evaluation
• BB101 performance
• Passive Design/LZC credits for BREEAM
• Energy reports and strategies for GLA/UK planning policy
The candidate must be an experienced user of IESVE software.
We particularly seek candidates with experience of carrying out:
• Whole Life Carbon Assessments
• Life Cycle Assessment
• Circular economy statements
• Life Cycle Costing Assessments
For the right candidate, this role will provide significant opportunity to progress in our organisation, develop to a senior role and help our business grow and flourish over the long term.
You will need to:
• Be extremely well organised and demonstrate a keen attention for detail
• Demonstrate a strong client focus, positive personality and enthusiasm for the role
• Be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison with our wider team and maintaining the strong and trusted relationships with our clients throughout.
We can provide a flexible 37.5 hour week with the possibility of some limited offsite travel, training and meetings. Salary and benefits will reflect experience. The successful applicant will find a welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development awaiting them..
This role is flexible and home based and will remain so regardless of Covid restrictions.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com.