We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Sustainability Consultant to help us achieve in our mission to deliver the best sustainable outcomes for our clients.
The candidate must hold at least a Level 4 Non Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation (NDEA), and demonstrate at least 2 years experience of delivering Part L assessments for non-domestic buildings. We also seek experience of delivering planning stage reporting for GLA/UK planning policy.
Candidates with experience in delivering any of the following will be especially welcome:
- TM59/TM52 overheating analysis
- Heat gain/heat loss calculations
- Daylight / sunlight modelling
- TM54 Evaluation
- BB101 performance
- Passive Design/LZC credits for BREEAM
We are looking for the following personal attributes:
- Extremely well organised and demonstrating a keen attention for detail
- A strong client focus and understanding
- A positive personality and enthusiasm for the subject
- You must be able to manage your own projects and timescales. This includes liaison and coordination with our wider team and maintaining strong client communications throughout.
We can offer you:
Home based role, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Some limited UK travel for site visits may be required
23 days holiday plus public holidays (increasing 1 day per year up to 26 days)
POETS day Fridays
Over 3 days of wellness hours available per year
Cycle to work scheme
Laptop, VoIP phone & home office set up
Training & further industry qualification opportunities
The successful applicant will find a welcoming, rewarding and flexible working environment with huge scope for personal development awaiting them.
This role is flexible and home based – we will provide everything you need to work comfortably at home whilst also offering the opportunity to work from our Sheffield or Christchurch offices.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.