SAP assessments form a key part of any new build design process, and for many conversions and extensions too.
Our team of assessors will work with you to ensure that your build meets the SAP and Part L requirements – using the most cost effective solutions.
Whether you are designing a new build, conversion or extension – our job is to help you through the SAP assessment process quickly and effortlessly.
We work with our clients from very early in the design process to ensure that any issues are ironed out before they become a headache.
The latest Part L regulations provide further challenges to designers and builders alike. Building fabric is being driven to higher and higher performance, and new CO2 emissions targets mean that new technologies and efficient, smart controls are now required for most homes.
SAP Assessment made easy….
- Everything you need – From Design PEA reports to EPC
- Guaranteed pass – We wont fail your design
- Experienced assessors to guide you through
- One price – no hidden extras
- 48 hour service if you need it fast
- Available as part of our New Build Compliance Pack
- Discounts for multiple units
What is a SAP Assessment?
SAP is the standard procedure for the energy assessment of dwellings, as set by government. A SAP assessment measures CO2 emissions, energy costs and thermal performance of building elements.
If you are constructing a new dwelling you will be asked to provide a design stage SAP assessment with your building regulations application. You may also require them if you are extending or renovating a property, or instigating a change of use – for example creating flats from a single dwelling or a barn conversion.
Like some further reading…?
- What Are SAP Calculations?
- SAP – it’s all in the process!
- Need help with an Extension or Conversion?
Would you like to discuss your project?
Call us for a chat on 01202 280062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.